POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray Wiki : Povray Wiki Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Wiki
From: Tom Melly
Date: 4 Jan 2005 08:50:32
Message: <41da9f28$1@news.povray.org>
Thought I'd start a new thread for this...

IMHO we need some catagories as a priority (if everything is added as a link
from the front page, it's going to get pretty messy pretty quickly).

I'd suggest the following as a start:

Links - for external links

Tutorials - duh...

Materials - for posting ready-made materials

Objects - for posting ready-made objects

Macros - for posting macros that do not create objects (a bit of a grey
area - for example a macro that created snow on a specified object would
belong here, even though the snow itself maybe an object)

I've set these up, but please feel free to add more or remove/modify my
additions (well, it is a wiki...)